Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Giant Worm Attacks

I had this dream a while ago, at least a week ago, but I still feel the need to share it with you. I don't remember the whole thing but I do remember that I was being chased around my house by huge monster worms that looked kind of like this:

So I take off and start booking it all over my neighborhood past the rhododendrons, past old Mr. Engleberg shaping his shrubs and past little kids on bicycles, but the worms are only after me of course so they paid no attention to the other fresh meat that had probably just eaten a whole pan of bagel bites and chocolate cake.

I make it back to my house and turn around and the worms are gone at last! I step up on my porch in victory, but then I start to feel a tickle in my throat and something making its way up and out of my mouth...

I begin gagging up one of the live monster worms so I throw my hands at my mouth and start pulling at it with all of my strength, but it just keeps coming. If you've ever seen the Ring, it was like that scene where Samara starts coughing up some electric wire and keeps pulling at it until there's like ten feet of wire coiled up at her feet.

Luckily my dad pops up out of nowhere with a Samurai sword and starts wacking at the worm. He manages to get a decent size chunk of the monster's head thanks to his recently developed pro Samurai skills!


So down went the huge worm. It's little creeper feelers shriveled up and it's guts and blood launched into the air and onto our indestructible bodies. I was safe at last!

Here are some real life photos that proves father Big T's force:


Big T conquering a jungle









Big T sharing his skills with me














The whole clan. Big T stands strong in the center.



No comments:

Post a Comment