Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I will never stop loving Disney

As a follow up to my discussion on the Disney Channel I would like to mention that I watched Heavy Weights last night, another masterpiece by channel 41! Pretty much everyone is fat at Camp Hope and rolls in melted chocolate and swims. Then some hardcore workout enthusiast comes and actually tries to help the boys lose weight, but they perform mutiny and take him down-they really don't like physical activity. I wanted to go to Camp Hope so bad! I still do.

Because we taped it right from the channel, we got to see the awesome old school commercials! I got to watch THE PROUD FAMILY THEME SONG/MUSIC VIDEO OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!! I was freaking out. I jumped on the couch and rewinding it again and again-I still knew ALL THE WORDS!!! I cried a little bit, I have to admit. This is a huge feat! Still got that Zoog Disney inside of me.




No comments:

Post a Comment